Wednesday, June 22, 2011

9-10 DPO

I've still got the same symptoms I was having before, so I'm still hopeful that maybe I'll get a BFP on Saturday!

Today I had at least 3-4 episodes of nausea, one was really bad while I was doing the dishes this evening. I seem to feel worse when I haven't eaten for a while. I have a slight headache and I'm still very gassy/bloated. I also had some lower back pain earlier on, it didn't last very long but it was noticeable. I had some twinges in my pelvis, but nothing too bad. I seem to be producing a lot of saliva at the moment, it's odd. I think sometimes that I have a slight metallic taste in my mouth too, but I'm not 100% sure on that one. I hope that these are genuine symptoms and not my body messing with me, just because I want to be pregnant... I know that can happen but I seriously hope that's not the case with me. The symptoms I'm having are very real, they're not in my head, but I know sometimes our bodies can play tricks on us!

I think I'm 9 DPO, although I could be 10. I'm going to test on Saturday morning, hopefully by then I'll be able to get a positive HPT if I'm pregnant. If it's negative, then I'll re-test 3 days later if I still haven't gotten my period. Obviously I'm hoping that I won't need to do any re-tests - fingers crossed the one on Saturday will be a BFP! If not then it's not officially 'over' until I get my period, so there's still hope!

I'm so tired right now, I think I'm gonna have to go to bed. It's only 9.20 p.m! Ah well, I need my sleep I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment