Friday, June 8, 2012

Our previous foster pugs

Foster #1: Cheko (5 years, rescued from a shelter)

Cheko

Foster #2: Max (2 years, surrendered by owner)

Max

Foster #3: Tien Ping (6 years, surrendered by owner)

Tien Ping (we called him Ping Pug)

Foster #4: Hudson (4 years, found as a stray)

Hudson after his surgeries

Hudson when he was recovered :)

I loved all of these pugs so much, but Max was the hardest for me to let go. I formed such a bond with him, but I know he got a wonderful home with lovely people and that's what matters.

Cheko is now Mayhem (it's meant to be ironic, he's quiet and well-behaved!). Max is still Max! Tien Ping is now Ollie, and Hudson is now Wally.

I'm so happy we're able to foster and make a difference in the lives of these dogs. It's incredibly rewarding (and occasionally heartbreaking).

No comments:

Post a Comment