Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Still haven't ovulated!

Today is CD15 and my temp went down this morning. I wrote down all my temps for this cycle in a list and identified a few which might have been flukes. If they were flukes that would make my chart a little less crazy but I obviously can't change those temperatures because they were the temps I got and I don't know what to change them to anyway! Lol.

The ones I think could be flukes are CD8, CD11 and CD14. I kind of imagined them not being so out of whack with the rest of my temps and my chart would certainly make more sense then, but I'm not changing anything because I don't want to mess everything up. This is how it looks now:


I'd totally understand the crazy temps if I'd been taking my temps at different times, or not getting enough sleep, or getting up before taking my temp, or drinking alcohol... But no. That's why this is all so odd.

I think the thing that's got me the most confused, besides my crazy temps, is the watery CM. Why am I on my 9th day of fertile CM?! Crazy, huh? It's a lot different from my last cycle, that's for sure. I haven't noticed any egg-white CM yet but I only 2 days of it with my last cycle so that's probably on its way soon... maybe! Hopefully the CM means I'm super-fertile this month, hehe. I can only hope so, anyway! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment