Wednesday, May 30, 2012

SA results

As far as I can tell, my hubby has above average swimmers! Here are some of the actual values:

  • Volume: 4.0 mL (normal range 2-10 mL)
  • Concentration: 107 million per mL (high - normal range 20-100 million)
  • Total motile: 287 million (high - normal range 20-100 million)
  • Normal morphology: 38% (normal is 30% and above)
  • Rapidly progressive: 48%
  • Motility: 67% (normal range 50-100%)
  • pH: 8.0 (normal range 7.2 to 10)
  • Liquefaction time: 60 mins (normal range 0-60 mins)
  • Viscosity: High (not sure if this is a problem, as it did liquefy just in the normal range)

All of his blood work came back great too, nothing abnormal there. What a relief! At the same time, it makes me think that my own results will be less than favorable... I mean, with swimmers like that, surely I should have gotten pregnant by now! I'm kinda worried about what they're going to find with my tests, but knowledge is power as they say.

In other news, I think I'm 2 dpo today. My temp stayed in the higher range this morning, so as long as it stays up there tomorrow my chart will confirm it  :)



No comments:

Post a Comment