Friday, July 13, 2012

Temp drop at 11 dpo

I tested again this morning and got another BFN. I know I probably shouldn't have bothered testing, but I did it anyway. I'm still spotting, but it's a little weird: when it started yesterday it was light, then got heavier throughout the day. This morning it started out light and has become a bit heavier, but not as much as yesterday. My temp dropped this morning, though, so I'm pretty sure I'm not going to get a BFP this time.


I guess my temp could go back up tomorrow. My cervix is high, but I know that can change throughout the day. I still feel nauseous and I've had a headache on and off for the past 24 hours. I'm pretty sure it's either progesterone-related or just a random thing, because if it was a true pregnancy symptom I should be getting positive tests, right? I didn't sleep that well last night, so I'm really tired. I think an afternoon nap might be in order!

No comments:

Post a Comment