Friday, September 21, 2012

So frustrated

So my prescription never did make it to the pharmacy last night. I don't know where it could've gone; my OB knows which pharmacy I use. I'm guessing it never got sent in after all. I'll have to call the pharmacy again when they open at 8, to find out if it magically appeared overnight (doubtful), and then I'll have to call my OB to find out what the hell is going on.

I'm terrified that I'm going to lose our baby because my OB thinks I'm neurotic. I just don't see how my progesterone level can be viewed as fine when it dropped so dramatically in just one week. It could be even lower now for all anyone knows. I know my HCG is good, but my OB acted like progesterone is nothing important when it clearly is!

Even if I manage to get my prescription to the pharmacy today, I don't know how long it will take to get what I need. I've heard of people having to wait a day or two to get it... I hope that's not the case.

I just feel like it might be too late :(

No comments:

Post a Comment