Thursday, October 11, 2012

OB appointment didn't happen

I had an appointment with my OB this afternoon. We arrived and the waiting room was pretty full... My first thought was "great, we'll be here for hours". Well, as it turned out when I signed in I was told my OB had just been called to a delivery, so we had to reschedule. A little annoying, but eh, whatever. Today's appointment was only a routine post-ultrasound appointment, anyway. We rescheduled for next Wednesday, so hopefully that appointment will work out. If any of my appointments had to be rescheduled, this was probably the best one! I would've been upset if my previous appointments hadn't worked out, but we already know that Monday's ultrasound went really well and there's no cause for concern there. I think today we would have discussed whether or not to do the NT screen, but I'm 9 weeks today so we have time for that. I think it has to be done between 11 and 13 weeks, so there's no massive rush to discuss it with my OB.

Honestly, I'm just glad that we weren't sitting in the waiting room for ages before finding out my OB wasn't there. That would've sucked! When I see her next Wednesday, I'll be very nearly 10 weeks... I wonder if she'll use the doppler to see if we can hear the heartbeat. Maybe it'll still be too early for that, I don't know.

I was craving Chinese food (which is weird for me, I never usually crave that!) so we went out to a nice little Chinese restaurant. It was so good, but neither of us could finish our meals so we had to bring them home. That's lunch tomorrow sorted! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment