Thursday, June 16, 2011

Impatient!

Wow, I'm finding this 2 week wait (2ww) really hard! It's my first, of course. From the forums I've been reading it seems a lot of people do a pregnancy test 12 days post ovulation which would mean I could test on June 24th or 25th. The tests I bought are supposed to be accurate from 6 days before your period is due, but the accuracy increases the longer you wait. I'm guessing if I did ovulate when I think I did, my period would be due around June 26th or 27th, so testing 2 or 3 days before I should get the correct result. Not necessarily the result I want, of course, but I guess if I test and it's negative, and my period doesn't show, then I'll re-test 2 or 3 days later.

So, 8 or 9 days until I can test! It feels like forever because I can't stop thinking about baby stuff!

No comments:

Post a Comment