Monday, June 20, 2011

Lots of symptoms!

According to www.countdowntopregnancy.com, the most common signs of pregnancy at 7 DPO (which I think I am today) are as follows:

  1. Fatigue/exhaustion
  2. Gas/flatulence
  3. Mild/dull cramps/pressure
  4. Bloating
  5. Backache
  6. Nausea
  7. Increased cervical fluid
  8. Tender breasts
  9. Breasts feel heavy or full
  10. Headaches
I definitely have 8 of those - 1, 2, 3, 4, 6, 7, 9 and 10.

I don't have nausea all the time, but several times a day. I've been having a lot of headaches (before now I didn't really attribute those to possible pregnancy symptoms, but I've had a lot more headaches recently than I usually do). I've been so tired today, but generally for at least a few days now. Number 7 - yes, definitely! As I've mentioned before, I've had a lot of bloating and gas recently. I still feel bloated. I've been having occasional mild cramps, as I've mentioned lots. My breasts haven't been overly tender but my nipples have been on occasion, and my bra has felt tight at times.

Well, I guess I'll find out in about 4 or 5 days when I do a test! I hope this is it, I guess I'm feeling 'cautiously optimistic'. I really hope my body isn't messing with me - to have 8 out of 10 symptoms, which sounds promising, and then just to get my period... Well, that would completely suck!

Keeping my fingers crossed for a BFP!

No comments:

Post a Comment