Sunday, July 17, 2011

CD19

I still haven't ovulated... Every morning I hope to see a big temperature rise when I take my BBT but it hasn't happened yet! I'm really hoping that it is actually going to happen, I'd be gutted if it transpired that I'm not ovulating. I'm trying to stay positive and think that I am going to ovulate, and I keep thinking about my last cycle being 35 days so it's not like it's impossible that this cycle will be the same kind of length. I wish I could stop thinking about it, honestly, but that's easier said than done!

On another note, I went to Michaels today for some yarn. I want to start crocheting again, it's been such a long time since I've really done any crochet. I used to crochet little birds and animals. Anyway, they had some yarn on clearance for $0.49 each! I got 4 at that price, another 1 on sale and another 3 full price. In total, 8 balls of yarn for under $15! That's totally awesome, where I'm from (the U.K.) you'd never get this much yarn for that price! I even got a cool rainbow yarn, not sure what I'll make with it but I'm sure it'll be interesting anyway. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment