Friday, July 29, 2011

My chart as of today (9 DPO)

Here's my chart as of today, I think it looks pretty good if I do say so myself but I'm only 9 DPO today so anything could happen! Maybe it'll keep rising and become tri-phasic... Not that that guarantees pregnancy or anything, but it's interesting to see!


I'm really hoping I'll get my BFP soon, but if I don't get it this cycle I just hope that my luteal phase is long enough! With all of this cramping I've been having, since 4 DPO, I sometimes wonder if I'm about to get my period. I really hope not! My LP needs to be at least 12 days so here's hoping it will be. Apparently LP length is 14 days on average, with a range of 10-17 days, but doctors consider less than 12 days to be a LP defect so I'm really hoping I don't have that! It's easily treated apparently, but I'd still rather have it be normal of course. :-)

I'm probably going to test again in the morning because who am I kidding... I can't seem to help myself! Lol. Definitely not using one of my FRERs though, Wondfos all the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment