Saturday, August 13, 2011

CD11

Well my temps this cycle are being kinda erratic, to say the least. I'm pretty confused because even though I'm taking them at the same time each morning (right after hubby wakes me up to take my temp) they're all over the place! Ugh, I just don't know what's happening.


Today is my 5th consecutive day of fertile CM and my temps have been fluctuating between 97.3ºF and 97.8ºF since the fertile CM started. I'm not sure what temperature my coverline will be set at, if I remember correctly that doesn't get set until ovulation or some time around then.

I guess it's promising that I've been having fertile CM this early on, last cycle the first time I got that was on CD15 and then it was another week before I ovulated. Maybe having fertile CM from CD7 this cycle I'll ovulate around CD14 ish... That would be awesome! I can only hope, anyway! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment