Thursday, August 11, 2011

CD9

My BBT this morning was 97.5ºF, so I think yesterday's steep rise might have just been a fluke. I still have fertile CM though, that's most likely a fluke too! I figure whatever happens, happens. I really don't want to be a stress-head about it anymore, so I'll keep on doing what I'm doing and if I get pregnant, great! If not, then we'll keep trying. We're DTD every other day, I'm temping every morning and taking my prenatal vitamin along with my B-50 complex every day. I'm drinking only decaff coffee and abstaining from alcohol 100% - I don't think there's much more I should be doing at this point! Maybe if we haven't conceived in 6 months' time I'll re-evaluate and see what else I can do.

I'm really looking forward to my massage at 4 p.m, I just know I'll feel a million times better than I do right now. Last week after my massage I felt better than I had done in ages. I've been wondering about trying acupuncture sometime, I'm kind of curious about it. Maybe one day I'll give it a go! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment