Monday, August 1, 2011

Confused...

OK, I really thought that my period started earlier, but it seems it might have just been more pink/red spotting. Since then, I've only had light brown/light pink spotting. I'd gone and updated my charts and started new cycles and then I had to delete them and continue with the last cycle, lol. I have no idea what's going on, but I'm still pretty sure I'm out.

In other news, I went to CVS and bought some vitamin B complex which has 50 mg of B6, 50 mg B1, 50 mg B2, 50 mcg B12 and a few other things. My prenatals only have a tiny amount of B vitamins so it should be fine to take these too. I've read that up to 200 mg of B6 a day is fine, so 50 mg daily is no problem. It might just help to lengthen my LP a little. Even if it makes it just 1 day longer, that's fine by me. Having said that, if my period doesn't start properly today then I might not actually need to lengthen my LP (it'll be 12 days if my period starts tomorrow, for example). Apparently B6 helps to minimize morning sickness as well so that's another good reason to take it! :-)
Luckily, the B-50 complex I wanted was buy one get one with a CVS card, which I didn't have, so I got one and then got 2 bottles (100 caplets in each) for about $9. I do love a bargain!

I'd love to be wrong but I'm 99% sure my period will come, it's just a question of when. I really thought it started this afternoon but the spotting continues now, so I must've been wrong. So so confusing!

No comments:

Post a Comment