Monday, April 9, 2012

Very confused...

Today I'm 13 dpo, so my period is due tomorrow. However, my temp this morning went back up. This is so odd, because normally at 12 dpo it drops quite significantly. I don't really know what's going on. I'm still spotting, and it's gotten heavier, but I really don't understand my chart. It's never looked like this before at 13 dpo.

I tested this morning and it was negative, as I expected. I wouldn't have tested if my temp wasn't high, but I was curious. What am I supposed to think about this? I know some women have some spotting or bleeding and mistake it for their period when they're in fact pregnant, but what are the chances? I can't get my hopes up, because it's devastating when it turns out it was all for nothing.

I'm fairly sure that tomorrow my temp will drop dramatically and it'll all be over, but what if it doesn't? Some women don't get a BFP until a few days (or more) after their period is due. Could that happen to me? I guess. The spotting makes me pretty certain that I'm not going to be getting my BFP this time, but there's a tiny glimmer of hope with my chart looking the way it does. Hmmm...

No comments:

Post a Comment