Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chart confusion


Hmmm. I'm truly baffled by my chart this time! I know I haven't ovulated yet, but there have been a few times when I've been sure I was about to ovulate. CD13 - because I had spotting and a high, soft, open cervix that day. CD15 - due to full ferning and cramping. CD17 - lots of cramping, full ferning and also because sometimes there's a temp drop before ovulation. Clearly, I was wrong about all of those days! I also thought I was possibly ovulating yesterday - not so! Now it's CD20 and I really don't know what's going on. I just hope that I will ovulate - I've been so optimistic recently and if I don't ovulate, that's going to come crashing down!

My chart looks nothing like my annovulatory cycle chart (from August 2011), so I'm hoping that everything will be OK this time. Maybe I'll ovulate today - I've had 4 consecutive days of temp drops, so I guess it's possible!  :)

The microscope is also confusing me: 7 days of partial ferning, 2 days of full ferning, 1 day of no ferning, 3 days of full ferning and 1 day of partial ferning. Huh?! I wonder if my body geared up to ovulate and didn't, so geared up again? I know that can happen with OPKs (pee sticks) but I'm not sure if the same thing can happen with the microscope. I'd hazard a guess that it probably can, though.

I've had a few weird dreams recently. I've dreamed a few times about getting my BFP, and once about having a baby boy (that wasn't really a good dream though; the baby was a preemie born at 28 weeks). I don't really buy into the whole dream interpretation thing, but it has been a while since I've had these kind of dreams. It's most likely just because of all the testing and stuff, it's obviously been on my mind a lot. I can only hope that I will get an actual, real-life BFP soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment