Friday, June 8, 2012

A little change to the scheduled programming!

TTC isn't going well as you know. Today has been a crappy day all around, so I thought I'd change things up around here and post some pug pics! Something happier than my recent posts :)

I'm sure I'll be back soon with more on TTC, but right now I need to take some time off from that. It's been a year of ups and downs, and psychologically the one year mark has hit me hard. Nine months was hard too, but this is worse. I never thought that we'd still be trying a year down the line, but here we are. Now we fit the definition of infertile. It's not a good place to be.

2 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog :) I'm glad that you were able to relate!! There are a lot of woman out here in blog land that understand exactly what you are going through. Whether it is 1 year, 2 years or even just a few months, ttc is hard, especially when it doesn't happen easily. I wish you all the luck in the world. I understand taking breaks too, we are taking an extended break for a while. I'm so sorry that you have hit your year mark. That is always a very hard one. (((((hugs))))) I just subbed to your blog and look forward to seeing more posts from you in the future. Cheers to a better tomorrow!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for commenting! It really helps to know there are people who understand (even though I wish nobody had to go through this!)

      I really hope taking a break helps you, I know you've been TTC a lot longer than us and if I feel so low now, then I can only imagine how it feels after many years trying. (((hugs))) to you too! And best of luck, I hope you get your baby soon!

      Delete