Friday, July 27, 2012

Back to our regularly scheduled programming!

Today is CD13 for me, and all signs point to ovulation being close. I would love to ovulate at a "normal" point in my cycle, rather than late. The earliest yet was CD17, and that happened all of one time. I'm hopeful that maybe I'll ovulate within the next couple of days; that would be amazing! I'll take whatever I can get, though: as long as I do ovulate, it's all good.

My chart is looking like a mess right now, but hopefully it will still be possible for it to pinpoint ovulation accurately.


CD12's temp was after a possibly restless night - I'm not really sure. I know it took me a while to get to sleep and I did wake up once or twice, but I have no idea what time. I was going to discard that temp or mark it 'sleep deprived' but I don't know if I should or not. I don't know what the deal is with CD10's temp spike - I had a great sleep before that temp, so I'm not sure what's going on there.

I messed around with putting future temps on my chart, just to see whether ovulation would be detected. I put in a high temp for tomorrow and it gave me crosshairs for CD11. I don't believe I ovulated already, so if that happens for real we'll keep having sex anyway so we're covered.

I'm not taking Mucinex this cycle and we haven't been using Pre-Seed either. It's nice not to have to think about those things, I must admit. We're back to basics!

If we do get lucky and conceive this cycle, it's possible that I'll get my BFP while my hubby is away. Maybe I could do something cute to tell him the good news, if that happens! I'll think about that if/when the time comes, though.

2 comments:

  1. I hope you get a short 2ww!! And if we both make we will have to come up with something to tell the hubs, maybe involving the pugs.... I think they can carry something to him... I'll be thinking of cute ideas and Positive thinking for us both!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Ali! If my previous cycles are anything to go by, I won't be in the 2ww for around another week or so, but I hope I'll O earlier than usual this time!
      I don't know what I could do involving the pugs, mine tend to try to eat anything and everything LOL! :)

      Delete