Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Update

Since I posted earlier I've been having some cramps which feel as though they could be ovulation cramps. Now I'm even more confused!

I hadn't thought of it earlier but I have a massage booked for tomorrow afternoon, I booked it last week thinking there was no way I'd be in my fertile period by now. I'm going to keep the appointment, I'm sure it'll be OK even if I have ovulated. I know a lot of people drink alcohol in the 2 week wait, which I don't do (actually I haven't had any alcohol since we started TTC, not even when I'm not fertile, lol) so really how bad could a massage be before implantation even occurs? It's most likely OK I think. Better than going in a hot tub anyway!

I feel really grumpy this evening, I think because I'm confused about all of this. I felt fine when I figured I'd have to wait until around CD22 to ovulate, I just accepted it, but now that all this is going on I just don't know what my body is doing. I realized that my cycles could shorten in length but I assumed if that happened that it'd be a gradual change, not like this! If I did ovulate yesterday and my LP stays the same (13 days) then this cycle will only be 20 days... I don't think I've ever had such a short cycle, in the 17 years I've been having them! There's a huge difference between 35 days and 20 days, so if that happens it'll be kinda freaky won't it?!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment