Thursday, April 26, 2012

Trying a new approach

Last night we were shopping at Target and I grabbed some Pre-Seed. It's something I've thought about trying, and it couldn't hurt. There are lots of women who swear by it, but I know that doesn't guarantee anything. It could work for us, it might not. It's worth a try, though.  :)

So, this cycle we're trying:
  • BBT charting
  • Cervix checking
  • B50 complex & prenatal vitamins
  • Mucinex
  • Pre-Seed
We're also doing the deed more often, too. Previously we've been doing the every other day thing, but I want to try more this time if we can. It's hard to know when I'm actually going to ovulate, but as long as we do it at least every other day (and more often when we want to) it'll be OK.

I started having fertile CM yesterday (CD14) so I started taking Mucinex yesterday and I'll continue until ovulation is confirmed on my chart. When we DTD from now on, we'll use Pre-Seed every time (during my fertile window).

I feel strangely positive at the moment - it's a stark contrast to how I've felt these past couple of weeks. I'm not sure exactly why I feel this way, but I do. Don't get me wrong, I'm not thinking that the Pre-Seed will definitely do anything for us. I just feel optimistic, which is nice.  :)


My temp spiked a little this morning, but I don't think I've ovulated yet. I'd be ecstatic if I did ovulate on CD14 though - that would be a miracle for me, LOL. I'd be so happy to ovulate before CD18, but it hasn't happened yet. Maybe it will one of these times...

2 comments:

  1. Keeping my fingers crossed for you! Positive thoughts= positive outcomes.

    ReplyDelete