Thursday, June 23, 2011

10-11 DPO

Well, I still have a lot of the same symptoms I've had the last few days (or longer). The only difference today is that I'm cramping and I kinda feel like I'm gonna get my period. I really, really hope that I'm wrong about that, though. Fingers crossed it won't happen and I'll still get to test on Saturday. I think I could probably test tomorrow, actually, but I don't want to keep wasting tests and if I test too early then it's a waste!

I guess this is how TTC is going to be - lots of waiting and wondering, analyzing every little symptom...

It's still possible that the cramping I'm having is related to implantation, but every time I go to the bathroom I kinda expect the wait to be over for this month.

Well, it's not over yet, so there's still hope I guess! It feels as though hope is fading, but if I do just get my period instead of a BFP then it's not all bad - at least it means I'll be getting back to 'normal' after my BCPs. I'm still gonna be majorly disappointed, though!

No comments:

Post a Comment