Saturday, June 25, 2011

Vivid dream

I woke up this morning after having a really vivid, real-feeling dream. I dreamt that I'd taken another HPT this morning, after the one yesterday evening which was negative, and the one this morning (in my dream) was most definitely positive. It felt so real that when I woke up I was really sad to realize it was only a dream :-(

It was crazy - there were loads of little details which made it all the more real, such as me wanting to call my dad but realizing that he was at a concert this evening (he is) and wanting to call my mom but realizing she would be out too (she would be). The dream even accounted for the 8 hour time difference between here and the UK, where I'm from and where my family still live!

I was so over-the-moon happy in my dream, so was my hubby. It really felt like a cruel joke this morning, I must say. I know it's just my mind playing tricks on me, but I cried my eyes out all the same. I was almost tempted to take another HPT this morning but I knew that my dream couldn't mean anything really so I resisted. It would be nice if such a dream could be my body telling me something, but I doubt it!

I feel so emotional right now, I could cry all day I think. I actually woke up thinking it was real, the dream was that vivid. Crazy, huh? And oh-so upsetting...

:-(

No comments:

Post a Comment