Monday, July 25, 2011

CD27 / 5 DPO

I've given in and accepted that I probably ovulated on Wednesday July 20th (CD22). Both FF and CTP state that's my ovulation date, so I'm going to go with it. I did have a lot of cramping on Thursday but apparently you can cramp after ovulation too, so I'll go with what they say!

So that makes me 5 DPO today. I still feel very tired, bloated and gassy and I'm having occasional twinges in my tummy. That's all! My BBT this morning was 98.2ºF and my CM today is very creamy. It's good that my temperature is staying high, hopefully it'll stay that way! If you're pregnant it should stay high throughout pregnancy, if you're not pregnant it usually drops and then you get your period. Of course I'm hoping that we'll be expecting a baby!

Hubby is being very sweet, he keeps rubbing my tummy and saying things like "hopefully there's a little bean in there!" He keeps saying how awesome it would be if I was pregnant. I agree, of course! It's really cool that he's so excited about it, I'm glad it's not just me who's obsessed... ;-)

I just really hope that we're not getting our hopes up over nothing. I know that we're both here for each other though, no matter what.

No comments:

Post a Comment